Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Car Donations, breast cancer car donation.#Breast #cancer #car #donation
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Car Donation 1-855-566-3622
Help Drive Away Breast Cancer Today! I want to donate my car to breast cancer and breast cancer research! Donate your auto and raise funds in the local fight against breast cancer. Donate your used vehicle, van, truck, boat, or recreational vehicle to one of the participating Affiliates of Susan G. Komen and breast cancer awareness. Donate by calling our toll free number at 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622) or you can donate on-line 24 hours a day by using our fast and easy on-line donation process.
Support the cause to end breast cancer forever by donating your vehicle. The proceeds from the sale of our donated vehicles will fund collaborative and innovative breast cancer education, screening, treatment and support services locally and research on a national level. Seventy-five percent (75%) of the net proceeds will benefit the local Komen Affiliate with the remainder twenty-five (25%) used to provide research on the national level.
We accept ALL vehicles regardless of age or condition
Donate your auto to help eliminate breast cancer 24 hours a day using our Fast and Easy on-line process . Simply complete the on-line donation form and we will respond, normally within hours, with all the processing instructions.
Donate On-Line NOW
Live Chat (click on Live Support)
Donate your car to Susan G. Komen TODAY by calling 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622)
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm (EST)
Saturday 9 am – 4 pm (EST)
Simple Steps to Donating Your Vehicle:
- You must have a valid state issued title from motor vehicles issued in the name of the donor when calling or donating on-line
- Contact us either by telephone or on-line to provide your car donation information
- Our office will assign to local towing company for pickup, towing is free to our donors
- Upon notification of pickup, we will send you an official donation receipt
- All donated vehicles to Komen are sold at auction, once sold, the IRS Form 1098c will be processed to the donor within 30 days of the sale. The IRS form 1098c is attached to the IRS form 8283 “ Non Cash Charitable Contributions ”
Car donations made to Susan G. Komen are tax deductible and has been designated by the IRS as a 501c3 charity. The best practice is to consult with a tax professional on how to maximize your tax deduction since every car donation and tax situation is unique. The IRS allows the donor to claim a minimum of $500, however, for vehicles with a gross sale price over $501, we will indicate the exact sale price of the donated car on the IRS form 1098c.
Benefits of Donating Your Car to Susan G. Komen
- Free towing whether the vehicle is running or not, you can donate your automobile anywhere in the United States
- Eliminate the hassle of repairing, advertising, and selling your car by letting our courteous, well trained staff handle all the details
- Qualify for an IRS tax deduction
- Importantly, by donating, you are supporting the cause to end and eliminate breast cancer forever
It is the donors’ responsibility to become familiar with the donation process prior to making a car donation. Please consult the “Donors Guide to Vehicle Donations ” found in IRS Publication 4303.