NRMA Free2go Car Roadside Assistance Membership #car #insurance #roadside #assistance
Welcome to NRMA Motoring Services
Welcome to the World of NRMA. Listed here are some of the businesses that make up the National Roads and Motorists’ Association family of businesses, products and services. If you are looking for NRMA Insurance please visit their insurance website .
Thrifty Car Rental. Affordable car hire in 210 locations nationally
Safer Driving School. Teaching safe driving habits for life
Travelodge Hotels. Quality accommodation in excellent city locations
NRMA Holiday Parks. Fantastic holiday resorts in great locations
IAG. IAG is the parent company of a general insurance group
It’s reassuring to know NRMA is able to help my daughter out in case of a breakdown if I am not able of get there in time. Thanks NRMA for helping my daughter out when she got stuck on the Great Western Highway – parent of Free2go Member, 2015.
NRMA Free2go Membership is specifically designed for the needs of 16 to 20 year olds who are learning to drive or have their licence.
Free2go offers Members personal roadside assistance 24/7, 365 days a year. This means that the NRMA will be there to help if the car you are travelling in has a problem, even if it’s not your car or you are a passenger.
Membership is free for the first year if you’re 17-20 years old or free for two years if you’re 16 years old.
Benefits of Free2go:
- Free personal roadside assistance for 1 year if you’re 17-20 years old at time of sign-up. If you’re 16 years old at time of sign-up, you get free personal roadside assistance for 2 years.
- Personal roadside assistance means that regardless of what vehicle you are in*, or whether you’re a driver or a passenger, the NRMA will be there to help get you on the road again.
- Once free period has ended your first renewal is half price and your second renewal is the full Free2go Member price.
- Four roadside assistance call outs per year*.
- 8km of free towing in Sydney, Newcastle, Blue Mountains, Illawarra and ACT. Free towing in country areas back to the town of the NRMA country service centre that attends to your breakdown.
- Lots of other NRMA Membership benefits. including discounts, special offers, free motoring advice and access to exclusive competitions.
Your Free2go Membership
If you join when you’re 16, you get an extra year of free membership.
Need roadside assistance?
Breakdowns are unpredictable and can happen when least expected. NRMA Free2go offers you peace of mind that in a moment of a breakdown you can be rest assured that NRMA will be there to help you.
If you do breakdown, here’s what you need to do:
- Call NRMA on 13 11 11 or request roadside assistance using the NRMA app
- Have your Free2go Membership number and vehicle registration details handy.
- Wait with your car at the agreed pick-up point.
- Show your Free2go Membership card and driver licence for proof of identity to the NRMA Patrol upon their arrival.
- The NRMA Patrol will guide you through the next steps of action.
Find out more
For more information or to purchase your Free2go Membership call 13 11 22 or join online .
Learning to drive?
NRMA Safer Driving School teaches you skills that go well beyond the minimum standard in terms of low risk driving practices. Our accredited driving instructors will tailor driving lessons to the skills you want to focus on and what you learn will be for life, rather than simply just passing the driving test.