Make a Donation – National Kidney Foundation Singapore #donate #goods
MAKE A DONATION
Besides coping with chronic kidney failure, many of our patients require constant encouragement and holistic care. Your donation contributes to their psychosocial, physical health, nutritional and transportation needs so they may not feel the full weight of their problems to be insurmountable.
- Trained medical social workers and practitioners provide counselling services, conduct home visits (when necessary) and initiate group therapy sessions and self-help groups to help patients.
- Nutrition counselling
- Exercise programmes
- Social and recreational activities
- Befrienders programme
- Free home glucose monitoring kits to diabetic patients
- Grains of Hope programme to provide basic food necessities
- Free essential blood tests for all patients
- Transportation subsidies for taxi and ambulance expenses for three dialysis sessions every week. Other needy patients receive $30 a month to top up their EZ link cards for their bus and train expenses to and from the dialysis centres.