In 2016, the Furniture Bank provided furniture to more than 5,000 people in need. Every piece we gave away was donated by an individual, company or organization in our community. Without those donations, those individuals and families would have gone without. Thank you for your generosity.
Furniture Donation FAQs
Yes, you can drop furniture donations off at our warehouse anytime Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 3:00 PM. We are located at 908 Murphy Avenue SW Atlanta, GA 30310. You do not need to make an appointment. Just let the front office know you are here to drop off. They will let you know where to go and have someone help you unload.
If your furniture is outside or in the garage the pick-up is free.
• If you cancel your pick up less than 48 business hours in advance
• If your furniture is declined at the time of the pickup (drivers have full discretion)
• If you miss your time frame or are unavailable
We provide pick-up services for most of Cobb, Gwinnett, Fulton, and Dekalb counties.
It is recommended that you plan at least one-two weeks in advanced for your pick-up to be scheduled. We are unable to offer same day or next day pick-ups. Our truck schedule is determined by zip code in order to make the best use of our financial resources and labor.
• Worn furniture with rips, tears, stains, breaks or visible pet hair
• Any item over 6’ tall, large entertainment centers, or large armories
• Furniture in need of repair to be usable
• Desks, file cabinets, or other office furniture
• Light fixtures, window treatments, carpeting, or other building materials
• Clothing and shoes
• Toys, car seats, strollers, playpens
• Cribs, changing tables, and other children’s furniture
• We will not take bed frames if they are not a full set, including all parts and pieces