Fitness 4 Charity, donate sports equipment.#Donate #sports #equipment
donate sports equipment
The Original and Most Written about SITE of its kind!
We are the first Not For Profit company
in the world dedicated exclusively to:
- Donating Used/New Exercise Equipment Instruction to those in need in the United States the world.
- Accepting donations of Funding, and of Used/New Exercise Equipment in the United States the world.
- Providing a Tax Deduction, as the law allows to donors. (We are a licenced 501C3 CA Not-for-Profit Corporation. Fed ID # :02-0803812)
In today’s world, exercise has become more important to maintain health and youth than ever. The proper fitness equipment can be a lifesaver.
Here in the United States, while we are blessed with the latest in exercise and fitness equipment, there is one big problem that has never been addressed . Once this equipment is not needed anymore, then what?
Millions of people have older exercise equipment they do not use or need. Most of us have something in the garage or closet. And this can present a dilemma.
What do we do to get rid of our old exercise equipment? The average store will not take it in trade. It s difficult to sell. Friends and family won t always take it. Sadly, millions of dollars worth of perfectly good exercise equipment is thrown away every year. Now there is a solution to this problem, and Fitness 4 Charity is the answer.
There are homes for all the used and working pieces of exercise equipment throughout the United States and abroad. There is a bigger need and demand than can be imagined. And there is more than enough equipment to go around.
Our job and mission is to fulfill the needs of children and adults that are seeking exercise equipment and instruction. Our gift to them is to do this for no charge. Our gift to you is a tax deduction. Our success depends on your donations and teamwork to give those in need a chance to take care of themselves physically. Our future is one that puts us all together in a healthy society, where the healthy are not paying for the unhealthy.
- We do not accept broken equipment.
- We accept donations from all 50 states the world when we can.
- We do not buy used equipment; donations only please.
- You must fill out a form to be contacted.No form, no contact. Emails calls will be redirected to this site, unless without a computer.
- Donors receive the highest tax deduction based on current market value, not what was original purchase price.
- Donors do not have to be original purchasers to receive a tax deduction, but please check your local laws. Burden of proof is on the donor.
- Donors will be contacted if we find a recipient in your area, and they will contact you. At this time Fitness4Charity does not warehouse products.
- Donors may help us find a local organization who is in need and receive a tax deduction from our company if need be. We will arrange the paperwork! Burden of proof and legalities shall rest with the donor.
- Recipients will be asked to sign a liability release form. This is non negotiable. If you can’t sign for it, don’t apply.
- Recipients must tell us in the address form what STATE they live in. If you don’t tell us where you are, you go to the bottom of the pile.
- Recipients who are asked to pick up equipment will do so at their own expense, unless otherwise provided for.
- Recipients are taken care of on a first come, first serve basis. If you are unable to pick up equipment, or decide you don’t want something, and do not take care of this in a responsible manner, we will take the next applicant on the list.We have a very long waiting list.
- We receive hundreds of applications per week. We will do our best to contact you. Thank you for understanding that we do not contact everyone .
Over the past two years, we have provided donations of exercise equipment to a few of the following institutions: