Donate – Stuff – • My Stuff Bags Foundation, New Beginnings for Children in Crisis,
Your donations help us deliver My Stuff Bags to waiting children. Please donate now or call the Foundation at 866.3MY.STUFF.
You can help fill My Stuff Bags with new children’s items by enlisting family, friends and coworkers to collect and send as many as possible of the items below, or any other children’s items that would fit in a mid-sized duffel. Items must be new, non-violent, and non-denominational. No food or candy, please. We need items for children from infants to teens.
Here’s a list of suggestions to get you started:
- Stuffed animals
- Coloring books crayons
- Small toys for all ages
- School supplies and stationery
- Small toiletries: travel-size toothbrush/toothpaste, hotel soap and shampoo etc
- Items for teens/tweens: games, young-adult books, deodorant, makeup, trading cards
- Baby Stuff rattles, pacifiers, bibs, diapers, baby clothes
- Books, journals or diaries
- Clothing of all kinds – t-shirts, baseball hats, knit caps, scarves, socks, shoes, underwear
- Hand held games
- Small photo albums
- Children love handcrafted items, too
We Need Blankets!
Every child deserves the warmth and security of their very own “blankie,” and that s why each My Stuff Bag has a blanket inside! Blankets must be new, and can be purchased or handcrafted (in any creative way you’d like) in any fabric, any color, and any size from 40” x 40” up to 54” x 60.” Or, learn an easy way to Make a Blanket Here!
All donations are gratefully appreciated, are tax deductible and can be sent to the address below.