Charleston SC Personal Injury Attorney #law #firm, #law #office, #legal #advice, #lawyer, #attorney, #lawyers, #attorneys,
Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Clients Across The Region
Handling Cases Including Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, Loss Of A Limb And Wrongful Death
At Mark C. Tanenbaum, P.A. we represent clients who are coping with catastrophic injuries or fatalities. including:
- Amputations. Whether you lost a limb in the accident itself or due to complications afterward, we can help you pursue the money you need for prosthetics and other care.
- Brain injuries. A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can turn your life upside-down. Let us provide the legal guidance you require.
- Spinal cord injuries. Damage to the spine can result in paralysis and all kinds of other problems. We understand the issues you face.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one is always difficult, but can guide you through the legal issues and help you seek compensation.
These cases often stem from car accidents involving automobiles, trucks, buses, motorcycles, defective products. dangerous property conditions. and those affected by nursing home negligence, medical negligence and much more.
Protecting Your Rights And Fighting For Fair Compensation
Because our firm focuses exclusively on personal injury law, our experienced attorneys know how to work to reach fair resolutions. You have legal rights, and you may be entitled to compensation for not only your medical care and lost income, but also your future medical expenses, future lost income, as well as your pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, and scarring. However, insurance companies, health care providers, commercial manufacturers and other businesses do not always offer fair settlements. In those cases, we are ready to go to trial with all the experience and energy needed to win.
We work closely with investigators and experts to examine and prepare the facts of each case. If your serious injury caused permanent disability, ended your career or ended the life of a loved one, we have the resources needed to go to trial and seek maximum compensation for you. You are entitled to the best medical care, rehabilitation and quality of life possible.
The Law Office of Mark C. Tanenbaum, P.A. handles hundreds of cases for injury victims throughout the nation. In several instances, our case work has led to new protection for consumers and new ways to recover for injured consumers. To give you an idea of the kinds of cases we try, here are some case summaries of litigation with which we’ve been involved.
- Beach v. Atlas Van Lines, Inc. 2011 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 21458
(D.S.C. Mar. 3, 2011)
- Dema v. Tenet Physician Services- HiltonHead, Inc. 383 S.C. 115, 678 S.E.2d 430
- Beachfront Entm’t, Inc. v. Town of Sullivan’s Island 379 S.C. 602, 666 S.E.2d 912
- Jones v. Allstate Ins. Co. 258 F. Supp. 2d 424
Contact Our Lawyers Today For A Free Consultation
We work to improve our clients’ lives by protecting their rights and securing the compensation they need to support themselves and their families. Contact our South Carolina law firm at 843-737-6279 or toll free at 866-320-0354.