Acceptable Items to donate to Goodwill MN, good will donations.#Good #will #donations
To Donate To Goodwill
Please review this list OF items we accept. your donations help us place 4 people in the workplace every day!
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota’s unique “donate-shop-reuse-educate-employ” model diverts over 50M pounds from landfills annually and brings us one step closer to a world where everyone experiences the power of work. The best part? Proceeds from the sale of donated goods support our programs that help eliminate barriers to work and independence for people in your own community.
- Women’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Men’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Children’s clothing, shoes and accessories
BATTERY OPERATED ELECTRONICS
- Radios and receivers
- CD players
- Hard- or soft-covered books
- College textbooks
- Fiction and nonfiction books
- DVD players
- Stereos and speakers
- Kitchen items
- Games and toys
FURNITURE IN GOOD CONDITION
(NOT TORN OR BROKEN)
VEHICLES IN ANY CONDITION:
- Air Conditioners
- Computer monitors
- Large exercise equipment
- Mattresses, box springs
- Water beds and sleeper sofas
- Baby furniture and equipment
- Artificial Christmas trees not in original box are NOT accepted from Dec. 25 to Sept. 30
- Skis, poles and ski boots are NOT accepted from Feb. 1 to Sept. 30
- Consumer product recalled items
- Electrical fixtures and bulbs
- Building and plumbing materials
- Gas-powered equipment
- Weapons and ammunition
- Household chemicals, including paint and cleaning supplies*
- Automotive materials*
* Environmental regulations require that we dispose of these items in a safe, responsible manner. High disposal costs take funds away from job training and placement programs.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the Federal Tax ID: 41-0706171.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that envisions a world where everyone experiences the power of work.
© 2017 Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota 553 Fairview Ave. N, St. Paul, MN 55104 651-379-5800
A proud partner of the American Job Center network.